12 February 2014

Lately I've Been...

feeling inexplicably (maybe not so inexplicably) stressed to the point of tears.
yet overwhelmed by God's grace and love (which also brings me to tears).
listening to Greg Laswell's "And Then You (2013 Remake)" on ridiculous repeat.
spoiled by sunny warm summery days.
trying to think bigger for my Thirty for 30 plans.
revisiting my Patrick Wilson crush of 2010 with A Gifted Man viewings on Netflix.
trying to pursue my writing goals with wholeheartedness and lots of self-imposed deadlines.
attempting to be more open which is really rather vague and yet something i refer to often as of late.
trying to give more of myself...there's a plan to this.
enjoying my daily walks with Penn more than ever.
looking to expand my horizons in more ways than one...
perusing instagram for zooey style inspire when i should be working.

No comments:

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...