30 December 2011

eleven.

11 things i learned/experienced from/in 2011.

1) i am a renaissance woman. (there are too many things in life i want to do, and i will do. i am/will be a teacher, a writer, a painter, a traveler, a reader, a musician of sorts, a reliable companion, a thinker, a pray-er, an encourager...)

2)living in the big apple. (changed my life, opened my heart and eyes, inspired my soul.)

3)i completed my education. (i feel like a grown up now.)

4)i can be hurt and still love. (God takes risks, God gets hurt, and God still loves.)

5) spending $400.00 to see your favorite boy band is totally worth it.

6)i don't have to be perfect to be liked. (a long journey and still learning)

7)joy and sorrow can walk hand in hand.

8)regrets don't have to rule my life.

9)just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

10)friday night lights! (where has it been all my life?)

11)bon iver's perth is hands down the best song of 2011.

No comments:

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...