08 March 2010

monday muse.

Today, and the rest of this week is my spring break.
Unfortunately, I did not realize this was happening until last week, so I failed to make any extraordinary plans.  However, just the beauty of a week free from school,and mainly free of studying and other school related responsibilities is just so, so, so very nice.  A lot of build up for a mediocre word, but really the freedom is just so nice.  I still have work of course, but I don't have to bring any of that home with me.

I am just longing to spend time, real time, quality time with friends, I want to read, read, and oh yeah, read some more.  I want to watch some movies I have been wanting to see for awhile, and I want to finally get that pedicure...and maybe a haircut, and maybe some extra sleep (oh i feel so greedy).  I want to take long walks with no time limit.  How life seems so romantic when not under pressure with deadlines.  I love my education, I do.  I love what I am pursuing.  But for now, the freedom is nice.
And I am so, so, thankful for all of it :)
So for some fun stuff...
Music for Monday:


And let's watch this Movie and finish this Book, and really hoping it doesn't rain again, so a late afternoon walk is possible.

Oh, I am feeling so selfish, but the freedom it's just so nice :)

1 comment:

Scott McLean said...

We're alike. I love cats, Starbucks, Sylvia Plath and Emily Dickinson. I'll be back. Take care.

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...