03 April 2010

remember this.

"Lord you made me laugh even when i felt like crying, Lord you made me sing, even when my heart was achin', when i needed love, when i needed peace, when i needed understanding, Lord i found you there."

i've moved past tears, i've progressed through rage, and i am finally calm.  i kept telling myself over and over, jennifer, remember this feeling.  you don't want to feel like this ever again.  ever.

but, to not feel like this ever again, probably equates with hiding under a rock for the rest of my life.  no, don't want that.  well....no, don't want that.

ugh. i hate this.  i really do.  i hate being so vague, but i cannot even put it to words right now.  i will go to sleep and i will wake up tomorrow morning, and i won't feel this way anymore, and hopefully i can gain a fresh perspective on it all and move on joyously.

and on that note, tomorrow's easter...the day in which we celebrate the life and resurrection of Jesus.  Praise be to a gracious and loving God who offers me so much more than i ever deserved.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I hope you had a lovely Easter, beautiful reflection of this holiday and our Lord!

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...