05 February 2013

a february revolution//transformation

tomorrow begins a 2 month countdown to my first 5k run.  this is serious motivation for me to a)actually commit to running everyday and b)to focus on healthier eating/living a.k.a. cutting out excess sugar. yikes!

my dog turns 1 this month.  i cannot believe it.  who knew i could love this little thing so much?!
my vow to myself to read more books hasn't actually panned out yet.  however, february feels like a good month to actually do said reading.  starting with...
because john green is amazing.
this month i will bake and cook more.  after my january successes i am feeling motivated!


and i will try to maintain some semblance of a life, by working less, and seeing friends more. i will actually be intentional about making it to church every sunday,  i will take advantage of free admission tuesdays and visit more museums, i will have more unique dining out adventures (royal india, athena's cafe, kous kous, & amarin).  and I will take more time out for my little penny lane, taking her to new places, and out to make new friends.


No comments:

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...