30 May 2012

to whom it may concern,

in my undying love for great music, i finally discovered the civil wars and i think they are amazing. the combination of joy william's and john paul white's voices are just soothing to the soul, as smooth as silk. the soft melodies and the gentle heartfelt lyrics have made me a fan.

as i listened to this song today, i realized the lyrics so eloquently expressed every feeling and echoed every thought i have about my future someone. to the man who will one day only hold my hand, whose laugh and smile i will love, to the man who will someday walk through this beautiful life with me,
i am still waiting patiently.

No comments:

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...