13 March 2011

Sunday Thoughts


“I do not at all understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us.” ~Anne Lamott
An extra hour of daylight and a soft cool evening breeze (such grace) thank you Lord.  I breathe it all in...I am so unworthy.

God is not glorified in what we have.  I don't think he cares much for all the stuff we gather up and hold so dearly over the course of our days.  Rather I think God is glorified in who we are, and by how we act.  Our ability to act is a result of His grace.  Act in love in whatever you do.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

act in love with whatever you do is said beautifully and i love how you express your love for God.

hope you are having a wonderful week!

I am having a giveaway at my blog tomorrow if you want to stop by. :)

jenn said...

thank you for your sweet comment! i will definitely check out the giveaway :)

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...