31 March 2014

on clarity and being known//march meandering.

31 days later.

a long month in more ways than one and yet so fast.  i feel relieved to say goodbye to march.  this month i felt like i was constantly going in circles.  i woke up more days foggy headed and overwhelmed, than clear and determined.  as always, i only have myself to blame for that.  but in my march of foggy headed days the longing and for the hope of clarity and being known/noticed really cut its way into my thoughts and prayers.

the phrase "bloom where you are planted" has popped up often this month and i think it holds great meaning for me that i am being called to press into, but something in that terrifies me as well.  i'm afraid about what it means for me yet intrigued by the possibility.

i look forward to waking up tomorrow in a new month.  i am nearing thirty and whatever that means for me and my life. 

here's to april showers, the hope of may flowers, a summer on the horizon, autumn whispers, holiday wonder, and God-willing another new year...trying to stay big picture.

march, i meandered through you a bit aimlessly, but am grateful for the lessons and where your days have stirred my heart.

onto clearer "april" days...

No comments:

cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...