favorite song...beautiful video!
All I Need
I'm the next act
waiting in the wings
I'm an animal
trapped in your hot car
I'm all the days
that you choose to ignore
You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
lying in the reeds
I am a moth who just wants to share your light
I'm just an insect trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you
Because there are no others
You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
lying in the reeds
It's all wrong, It's all right
It's all wrong, It's all right
It's all wrong, It's all right
It's all wrong, It's all right
It's all, It's all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...
-
i want an emerald. they're beautiful. it's what i want for my wedding ring. diamonds are boring, emeralds pop! it's just a brigh...
-
it was years ago that my spiritual director began talking with me about living a both/and kind of life. it was, at the time, such a foreign...
-
i've been lacking a bit of inspiration and drive lately. it feels like an uphill battle to even do the most mundane of tasks. it is es...
No comments:
Post a Comment