"So, my sister and Robbie were never able to have the time together they both so longed for... and deserved. Which ever since I've... ever since I've always felt I prevented. But what sense of hope or satisfaction could a reader derive from an ending like that? So in the book, I wanted to give Robbie and Cecilia what they lost out on in life. I'd like to think this isn't weakness or... evasion... but a final act of kindness. I gave them their happiness." ~Briony Tallis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cultivating compassion//practicing colossians 3:12 (part I)
"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion , kindness, humility, gentleness and pati...
-
i want an emerald. they're beautiful. it's what i want for my wedding ring. diamonds are boring, emeralds pop! it's just a brigh...
-
it was years ago that my spiritual director began talking with me about living a both/and kind of life. it was, at the time, such a foreign...
-
i've been lacking a bit of inspiration and drive lately. it feels like an uphill battle to even do the most mundane of tasks. it is es...
No comments:
Post a Comment